Australian summers continue to get hotter and so do our homes. A great way to make your home or business cooler in summer is to use solar roof ventilation like the SolarKing solar fan. Roof temperatures in Australia during summer often reach 50 to 70°C and the best way to reduce these high temperatures in to install the SolarKing roof fan
Many homes already wind driven “whirly birds” installed on roofs. Whirly birds rely on highs winds to produce any benefits and even then they only move around 100CBM per hour for each unit. Compare this to the SolarKing that moves 2100CBM per hour, there is no comparison.
The SolarKing solar exhaust fan uses the sun and only starts working when your roof space reaches 25°C so as not to remove warm air in the winter when it is needed to keep your house warm (whirly birds operate regardless of the temperature. When the sun disappears in the evening the SolarKing will stop ventilating but at this time the roof is now cooling naturally as there is no sun. You can also add the optional 240V power pack to allow the SolarKing to keep extracting air at night until the roof temperature drops below 25°C.
Have you ever noticed how the lower level of a 2 storey home is always cooler than the upper level? This is due to the upper storey blocking extreme heat from the lower level. The SolarKing solar roof ventilation fan does the same thing, the fan replaces the hot air inside your roof with the cooler outside air. This greatly lowers the extreme heat in your roof pushing into to your living space.
You can also add closable vents in the ceiling of your home that can be opened when a cool change comes through to draw the cooler air in through your open windows and doors. Normally you would position these vents near the centre of your home to extract maximum hot air. This air is then extracted along with the hot air in your roof by the SolarKing solar fan.
So if are looking to make a big change to your comfort levels this summer and looking to reduce the high costs of power using air conditioners, let the free power of the sun to do the work for you and use you air conditioning a great deal less.
- Increase comfort levels in homes and work places
- Reduce air conditioning costs
- Extracts 20x more air than a “Whirly Bird”
- Free airflow design including air deflection cone to allow the unit to extract air more efficiently than other models
- Reduces roof temperatures by up to 30°C
- Solar Powered means no running costs ever
- Thermostatically controlled means no heat loss during winter
- Brushless DC motor for quiet operation and long life
- Corrosion resistant, suitable for coastal regions
- Easy installation, no electrician required
- Reduces condensation build up in your roof space
- Improves efficiency of ducted air conditioning systems by reducing the extreme heat penetrating ducting.
- Lightweight design also assists easy installation
- SolarKing is Australian owned and operated
- Suits tile, Colorbond and flat roofs
- Mode:l 320MM SRVF
- Capacity: 2100CBM Per Hour
- Motor :35 Watts, 6-19VDC, 1600RPM Max, Brushless motor with double shielded ball bearings
- Solar Panel Type: Monocrystalline PV, Heavy Duty Frame, 3mm Tempered Glass
- Solar Panel Output: 35 Watts, 18VDC
- Fan: 300mm Balanced 5 Blade With Low Resistance
- Noise: <45dBA
- Automatic Shut Off: <25°C +/- 5%
- Product Dimensions: 565x565x260mm
- Flashing Dimensions: 565x565x1mm
- Product Weight: 7.8Kgs
- Construction: Aluminium Top Cover, Aluminium Body, Steel Brackets and Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Colour: Black Powder Coated
- Packing Dimensions: 580x570x282mm
- Packing Weight: 9.6kgs
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty (10 Years on Solar Panel)
- 1x SolarKing 320mm Solar Roof Ventilation Fan
- 1x Roof Flashing
- 1x Instructions
- 2x Rafter/Batten Metal Straps
Installment Instructions and Resource:
|How to install Solar Roof Exhaust Fan for Tile roof|
|How to install Solar Roof Exhaust Fan for metal roof|
|Solarking 320mm Solar Roof Ventilation Fan Brochure|
Solar Roof Ventilation By Solarking | Australia's Best & Powerful
Solarking Ventilation Fan - The best Solar ventilation fan in...
Unboxing SolarKing Solar Fan
This is the unboxing of the SolarKing solar roof exhaust fan. ...
How To Install Solar Roof Vent By Solarking
What is Solarking? - The best Solar ventilation fan in Aust...
SolarKing Roof Ventilation fan | Australia
Our Perth installer showing his recent install on Tile roof. ...
We installed a solar System and solar fan last week, both works fantastic the fan helps to take the heat out of the roof and save even more on electricity
I have two in the house, tin roof and beamed ceilings, works awesomely. Have also got one installed in my welding bay and it takes hot air and fumes out. Absolutely fantastic and dropped weld bay temp by 10°c last summer.
I have a house with exposed beams and pine tongue and groove ceiling so no gap as well and I installed one 7 years ago. The best thing ever and air conditioner actually cooled the house. I would highly recommend this product.
I am monitoring the improvements since fitting the 2 Solarking roof fans to my home to give others an idea of the change the solar exhaust fans have made.The house is 180Sqm single storey with a tile roof and 2 fans ...
I recently had two units installed and I have to say my wife and I felt an instant change in the temperature and feel of the air inside our house. Our 15 kw ducted aircon has struggled to keep our large open floor plan cool from day one it now feels cool light and airy with no aircon ...
They are a good unit, They have reduced our lounge temperature (Cathedral Roof) by 8 -to 10 Degrees compared to the old Whirly bird – No needed the aircon this afternoon for the first time ever on a plus 30 degree day – its good
We had one installed just before summer last October, best investment ever, what was once hot, humid and stuffy to come home to after being out all day, the coolness and freshness is a dramatic difference
I have one installed in my garage. It’s a flat roof metal garage and used to get very hot. The fan works wonders and is certainly a big improvement. To make it even better I have added a small solar controller and 12 volt battery ...